Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Year Ago Today...

I can't believe that we have been engaged for a year now. It was one year ago that Cent got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. And I said, "YES!" It's amazing that we've been through all this planning, preparations, and the big day will be here very soon. I can't believe that 12 months past so quickly. I thought that with 16 months to plan it would be plenty of time. I'm glad that I had all that time, but now time is ticking down! Happy Engaged-a-versary!

Save the Date
Photo by Travis Hoehne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! yayyy! won't be much longer til you're a married woman :)

Anonymous said...

yay!! congratulations!! a year engaged means you are 1 year closer to be married! Can't wait to see your wedding photos :D