Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Phweew. Just spent most of today in San Francisco braving the mall. No, I wasn't shopping for gifts -- I'm done with that -- we (me and the familia) were just hanging out. The mall wasn't too crazy and I came out with two new sweaters for $10 each! Original price $26.50! I know, I shouldn't be buying anything for myself, but I'm all about bargains!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays, or whatever you may celebrate! We will be off to Midnight Mass and then home to open gifts! Yep, that's right, at our house, we open gifts on Christmas Eve! Ok, so technically it is really really early Christmas morning, but I don't consider it to be "the next day" until after you sleep, so....Then tomorrow, we'll be feasting and doing our Secret Santa gift exchange with the extended family.

Merry Christmas!
One of my favorites, Lilo & Stitch. And bottom left corner, you can see my head... lol.

Merry Christmas!
I think penguins are cool.

Merry Christmas!
Vive la France!

Merry Christmas!
Here's a small portion of our 9-foot tree.


Happy Holidays to you and yours!

No comments: