Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A GREAT day in American History

Whoa, I didn't realize that the last time I posted was seven days ago. Many apologies on my slackerness. Yep, I made up a word just now.

I'm in week 2 of my Boot Camp and it felt slightly easier. Note, slightly. It's still a killer workout though. Waking up at 5am is tough. Plus, we just got back from Disneyland and after two days of 12+ hour walking and having fun, I didn't think I was going to make it through. But I'm typing this, so I must be alive.

Oh yeah, did I mention I just got back from Disneyland? Sunday was my sister's 19th birthday! Her last teen year. And since Disney's promotion for the year is getting in free on your birthday, and as we are all big Disney fans, it seemed like the perfect birthday celebration! Pictures coming up!

I will be posting a wedding that I second shot with the awesome Rob of nLighten Images. I haven't had a chance to post it up with the holidays, working, and a mini vacation. But I promise it will be up before the end of the month!

And how could I forget to mention that today marks one of the greatest days in American History. I finally get to say it: PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA! While his swearing in as the 44th president won't magically change the country, there is hope. We chose hope over fear.

No comments: