Friday, January 23, 2009

San Francisco Bay Area: Free Engagement Sessions

Attention all blog readers!

I'm looking for some great couples to help build my portfolio. I'm offering a fun opportunity to go shooting! Photographs, that is, and YOU as the models. I love shooting in the late afternoon right when the light is a perfect mix before sunset. I love working with couples who are head over heels for each other. I love catching all the moments in between, the inside jokes, the things that make you, you.

I'm based out of the San Francisco Bay Area and available to shoot at the location of your choice. Most sessions are one hour in length and for your time I will provide you with the digital negatives of the best images.

Please contact me to further discuss your shoot! catie at catieronquillo dot com

Check out some samples below:

Elizabeth + Andrew

Beth+Phil-11

Robin + Greg

Elizabeth + Hedi

Elizabeth + Hedi

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey! Ed and Monica! I know them! :-D