Thursday, October 23, 2008

After the fact e-session!

Ok, so I guess I could have called them "anytime" photos, but it's like an e-session! A year-after shoot! An anniversary session...

I'm so excited about this Saturday. I will be shooting an anytime session of my co-worker, Elizabeth and her hubby Andrew, in downtown Saratoga. They celebrated their first anniversary on Monday, and are just such a fun couple. Elizabeth has been super supportive since the day I asked her if she'd be interested. She's as excited as I am, I think. It should be a blast!

I'm so thankful for the opportunities that keep popping up, like almost happenstance. I'll also be shooting some informal photos for my bridesmaid's sister's bridal shower on Sunday. Thank you for opportunities to do what I love! I'll be shooting her wedding day as well!

No comments: