Friday, August 22, 2008

Fast Track Photographer

I was so excited about the package I received in the mail! It was Dane Sanders' Fast Track Photographer, which I have patiently been waiting for since I ordered it.

I forget exactly where I first heard about the Fast Track Photographer, but I was so excited about it coming in the mail. I was even more stoked to get the eBook from Dane a few days prior to the book shipping from the warehouse. I quickly downloaded and opened the PDF and started reading. Everything started to resonate in my mind. I want to be a "Beth" not a "Franz". I don't want to get the "Grumpies".

I'm only on Chapter 3, but I know that this book will definite serve me so well as I develop my business. I also think it's so awesome to have this book now while I start my business, helping to curtail some of the frustrations of any beginning.

I just took my pDNA test and I'm ready to see where I lie and how the rest of the book unfolds! The sky's the limit!

Denver, August 2008

3 comments:

Dane Sanders said...

Long live Beth!
(aka Catie!!)

I'm stoked the book is meaningful to you Catie. Thanks for saying such encouraging words!

-Dane

Lydia said...

I finished the ebook and can't wait for the real thing so I can take the pDNA test! I'm so glad to have something like this from the beginning!

Marissa said...

I'm reading this too! Just finished the part about the Grumpies, I'm a Beth all the way!

By the way, I could have sworn I saw the clouds moving in that Denver photo. Even after I blinked, I thought I saw them slowly drifting. Great photo!